Thursday, June 5, 2014

What a mess.

 
Seriously what a disaster.
 
 
Lot of questions.  Should you have given freedom to five terrible guys who are going to try and kill Americans again for one American?  I have no idea.
 
 
Then it turns out everyone hates this guy because it's alleged he deserted.  Others say he is a traitor.  Wow.
 
 
Few things- the truth is NEVER going to come out.  Powers that be won't let it happen.  Inconclusive.
 
 
And I still have liberal friends that will defend Obama blindly, like I have conservative friends who will defend the right blindly- but just looking from afar you cannot be impressed with this presidency.  I mean my God- scandal after scandal after scandal.
 
 
Fortunately the Obamas will have a break in a couple months with their tax paid vacation to Martha's Vineyard.  Hopefully they can unwind.

No comments:

Post a Comment