Friday, December 6, 2013

What a joke


Yesterday's press conference was ABSURD.

Let me preface this by saying I don't give a shit about college football.  Could give a shit less about the Heisman or national title game, etc.

And I don't know what happened that night.  Neither do you.  And I'm not saying they should or shouldn't have proceeded with charges- I don't have access to the information.

But that press conference- with the former Seminole good ol boy prosecutor wearing his FSU colors and laughing....laughing.....and more laughing was pathetic and a joke and he should be disbarred.  I'm that serious about it.  Pull his ticket.

Even if the accuser was totally making it up- complete lie- how many future victims after seeing that pathetic display won't come forward?  Why would you- it's all a big laugh!

The prosecutor hurt victims, future victims and the legal system yesterday and now I will strongly root against FSU for all time.

Go whoever they play against next.

No comments:

Post a Comment