Sunday, December 8, 2013

Yikes


Was a little fired up last night on Twitter about this but have been given it some reflection.

Not Thornton's greatest moment.  Probably going to be a permanent stain.  Can't bang his head against the ice like that.  And if someone else on a different team did it to a Bruin I guess I'd be all over it.  But remember, this is one of the dirtiest teams in the league and he pussed out from fighting which would have stopped this.  Also, Marchand got one of the dirtiest cheap shots I've seen.

And Thornton and him were/are buddies.  That being said I'm thinking 10 games.

And most times I think athletes are full of shit but I genuinely believed his apology afterwards.  I think he's broken up about it.

P.S. I think Pittsburgh is moving up into the top 5 worst fan bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment