Monday, January 13, 2014

This is funny?



I still don't get it.  Really don't.

Like when my liberal friends post his clips on Facebook and say how funny he is or what a great point I watch and I just don't see it.  He makes weird faces for like a minutes, pauses and the audience laughs hysterically and then says how ridiculous the right is.

I just don't think it's funny.  Because it isn't.

And I've tried to be objective.  Like I try to ignore the hypocrisy that drives me bonkers.  Like when he slams the "1%"ers and how people with money are evil when he has two beach houses right next to each other in Jersey and is one of the top paid entertainers.  Or how when he ever gets called on anything (hardly ever) he screams about how he's not a reporter.

It's just not funny.

And it's not his politics.  Look, I despise Bill Maher.  Scum of scum.  But say what you will about him- he is brilliant.  Sharp wit.  Some of his stuff makes me laugh my ass off.  Don't get it with Steward though- must be just a thing where people are supposed to like him so they do.

But he's a multi-millionaire and I'm not so what do I know?


No comments:

Post a Comment