Monday, April 6, 2015

Bunch of hacks.




So the magazine that sympathizes with terrorists got brought out to the woodshed on their false campus rape story.

Systematic failure everywhere.

Nobody will lose their jobs apparently.  Which I don't give a shit about.  I mean- if you want to read this crap that's on you.  The National Enquirer has more credibility.

What I don't get is why the left isn't more upset at the person who made up the story or the magazine?  Haven't they made it harder for actual rape victims to report?

All I get is excuses and criticisms and the right is happy now because of this.  Really makes no sense to me.  You'd think they'd boycott or want charges pressed against this person but apparently not.

I just don't get it.


I hope the magazine gets sued to the Stone Age.  F them.

No comments:

Post a Comment