Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Can't take another heartbreak


Nope.  Can't do it.  That's why the Red Sox will win.  Because I can't handle another loss.

Two Superbowl loses to the Giants.  Ugh.  And their fans....funny story- minding my own business watching the game Saturday night and my buddies who are Giants fans text me talking shit about Boston.  Which is fun so I defend Boston and then get told I'm obnoxious.  Really weird.  But anyways....losing to those guys twice really stings.

Celtics loss to the Fakers in the Finals.  Oh Jesus.  We had it.  It was there.  Up so much in the Fourth and Rasheed Fucking Wallace fat ass ran out of gas.  Horrendous.  Should have been two for Pierce and KG but losing there- ugh.

Last year's Bruins. 17 seconds.  And they have gotten the free passes of all free passes for that choke job.  I think it's because it was pretty clear they were going to lose in Game 7 in Chicago.  But the ribbing I took from my Chicago family and friends- ugh.  Most of which I can take.  Most people don't go too far with it- but there was one that I almost said something very, very mean too but held myself back.

And I get it.  Waaaaahhhh.....Boston is always competing.  I know some poor schlub in Kansas City would love this- I'm just saying with all the victories there has been a lot of pain too.

I like St. Louis and have friends there but can't stand if they won.  This Sox team is so likeable- if they do this- after what the last year and a half has been....what a story.

Plus my daughter has never had a championship in her entire one year of life.  Can't let this stand.

So let's go Sox!

No comments:

Post a Comment