Monday, April 14, 2014

Had our first reading last night

 
Had my first psychic reading last night.
 
 
No, I didn't pay for it.  It was thrust on me during dinner at the Beantown Pub- the only bar where you can have a cold Sam while looking at a cold Sam (Sam Adams is buried across the street.  Get it?)
 
 
Now I get how it works.  You become adept at reading people and then put out some generalizations that the people twist and turn into their meanings.
 
 
With that being said.....
 
 
Few things surprised me.  Knowing what my wife does was something and a concern with our son was something else.  Guessing I was pissed I lost two cases was out there.
 
 
Still don't buy it though.  If you were psychic why the fuck are you eating at the Beantown on a Sunday night instead of cashing in millions?  Like what is the point of doing it if you aren't making a killing.  Don't buy it.
 
But now she's got my wife thinking of changing the name of Baby Z and we have to go to Ireland now.  Hits just keep on coming....

No comments:

Post a Comment