Thursday, July 31, 2014

Later.....

Photo: All three gone.

Adios.  Thanks for 2013 - we had a great parade/party at my office.
 
 
 
Thanks for 2013.  The party and parade at my office kicked ass.  What a way to recover from the Boston Bombing that Bill Maher says doesn't matter as more people die in car accidents.
 
 
Lackey- never have I gone from hating to loving an athlete so much that it really blows my mind.  With the beer and chicken I HATED him.  Remember the big line with the Dodgers trade was would they take Lackey too?
 
 
Gomes.  Good sparkplug.  Good luck.
 
 
Lester.  I hope he is coming back in a few months but I doubt it.  Too bad. 
 
 
But 2015 looks really, really, good.
 
 
P.S. Mike Carp feels like shit right now.  Nobody wants him after he demanded a trade.  HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment