Tuesday, July 29, 2014

What is going on?

 
 
Interest of full disclosure I am a big Kirk guy.  I think he saved the show and if D & C get reupped they owe it to him.  Should cut him a fat check.
 
On the other hand I hate Stephen A.  I don't get it.  He yells at me.  Why would I want to listen to that?
 
 
That being said- Kirk gets suspended for a week for his comments on Erin Andrews and nothing for Stephen A. promoting women should not provoke their beatings?
 
 
So, so silly.  Of course he shouldn't have called her a gutless bitch.  There is no need for that.  But he has every right to criticize her abilities at her job or lack there of.  Would anyone care if he did it to a guy?  Nope.  Huge double standard.  But Entercom lost that Fox money so heads had to roll.
 
 
Now Stephen A.  First off- he's said it a number of times so I'm surprised people are surprised by this.  Such a fake tough guy/apology not apology.  Bullshit.  I'd respect him more if he just stood up and said that's what he believed in.  The only reason he got any blowback is because Michelle Beadle called him out.
 
But let's not crown her Queen of the Righteous yet either.  You can't call him out and say you appreciate Floyd Mayweather.  Doesn't work that way.
 
 
So there it is.  Save Kirk, Fire Stephen A., screw Floyd Mayweather.

No comments:

Post a Comment