Friday, July 18, 2014

Two Peas in a Pod

 
The short one on the right failed the bar twice.  And is our governor.
 
 
And wants to help the humanitarian crisis or whatever it is called now by housing for four months a number of children, young adults, immigrants, illegals, undocumented, whatever they are being called.
 
 
Very, very torn.  First off if they are kids I feel they need to be helped.  But a lot aren't. 
 
 
Second, we can't even take care of the kids in this state that need help.  DCF is a disaster.  Let's focus on that first.
 
 
Third, don't give me the bullshit that my taxes wont go to fund this.  Just don't- we all know that it will.
 
 
And someone needs to fix this immigration crisis we are facing ASAP.  Doesn't anyone give a shit about the people that are trying to immigrate here legally?  They should be punished because people chose to break the law and be rewarded?
 
Elect me Overlord and I'll fix it ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment