Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Some fucking people....


I don't get upset about work.  Someone told me a long time ago that you work to live you don't live to work.  And I'm going to be doing this for at least another fifty years.  So if I win a case or something...great.  If I lose...move on.  I realize I will make many mistakes along the way but I try to deal with them and learn.

And I got a ton on my plate right now.  I'm essentially doing the work for three attorneys.  Not complaining just stating a fact. 

So when someone is so fucking rude that I almost have to rip your head off you really have done something.

I've listened for days to your loud, obnoxious, ignorant racist rants about your phone being stolen when you probably just left it somewhere.  Days.  Every day.  I know that the powers that be bought you a new one and you got your pics and photos back and still I have to listen.

So if I have a call on speaker because I am doing something else....fucking deal with it.  I don't care if you can hear it.  The fucking gall on someone to get up and shut my door.  Go fuck yourself- I earned this door.  I'll sit in here and fucking scream at the top of my lungs with the door wide open if I want to you fucking fuckity fuck.

Jesus Christ.  Too much stress.  I'm getting upset about a fucking door.  Absurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment