Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February 24th.....

 
 
Both return to RAW!
 
 
I'm wayyyyyy too excited for this.  Rearranging my whole schedule that week to ensure that I am home for it.
 
 
I've always thought that the Undertaker was overrated but there is no question he brings it every WrestleMania.  And if it is Brock this year there is a very good chance the streak ends.  I know I said that last year with Punk (RIP) but consider these two things:
 
1. Taker and Brock are good friends.  Makes me think Taker would be willing to end streak to him;
 
2. It's very close to the end of the road for him.  He needs new hips.  And he has always said that the proper way to go out is to put someone else over;
 
 
3.  They need to establish Brock as a monster and they are trying to with his demolition of Show.  This would be unprecedented.
 
 
 
And Hogan- who is probably the worst in ring performer of all time- but my childhood!  Cannot wait to see him back in what could be his last run as well.
 
 
P.S. This is the reason Punk quit...

No comments:

Post a Comment