Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Who the hell celebrates their 28th birthday anyways?

Rajon Rondo
 
 
I'm probably in the minority on this as the season is a bust and they are trying to lose.
 
But if you are going to be a team leader, I think well, you should actually be with the team.  Doesn't matter if you are playing or not.
 
Do you think Bird would have done something like this?
 
 
I said the same thing two years ago when Softer than Clay Buckholz couldn't travel with the team because he was too sick but when to Foxwoods for a "charity" event.
 
 
Just be with the team.  I don't think I'm asking too much.
 
 
P.S. I know someone on the inside and the person tells me that Rondo is by far the most arrogant athlete/star to ever walk the halls of the Garden.  On the other end of that spectrum- Antoine Walker.
 
Poor Toine.

No comments:

Post a Comment