Monday, August 26, 2013

Crack kills


I actually feel bad for poor Lamar.  He's had a tough life.  I always appreciate it when someone who comes from bad circumstances becomes successful- even if it is only because of a freakish gift of athletic ability.

I feel like the Kardashians use him.  One because I hate them.  Two because he doesn't seem that bright- remember- he got a 22 out of 36 on the ACT and they said that there is no way he could have done that well.  Three because crack kills.  Which he should know since his father died of a heroin overdose but that's neither here nor there.  I know someone that went to rehab for crack and the person thinks about it every day.  That's not good.

And even when if he kicks it, he has to go back to the Kardashians.

I can't wait to they exploit this for their personal gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment