Friday, August 30, 2013

The newest member of USA Rugby is....


Tim Tebow.

That's what I want.  I want it so bad I can taste it.  And it makes amazing sense.

Obviously I don't have 1/10000000000th of the football knowledge of Bill or Josh McDaniels.  But just watching him- it was painful.  He got sacked four times and can't throw.  I mean he just can't do it.  And I have no idea why they can't fix it but he's going into his fourth year now so I think it's permanent.

So if he gets cut....USA Rugby should do whatever, and I mean WHATEVER it takes to get Tebow.  I don't care if it's ownership of the team.  Something where he would have to make significantly more like David Beckham did.

Let's look just on the field.  I don't know if he can tackle but he's a big dude.  Got to assume he can.  And he can take a hit.  And he can RUN.  And you throw the goddamn ball backwards.  If he can tackle he'd be a nasty wing forward.  If he can't put him in the backs.  If he can throw the ball backwards, and can pick up the game- I'm 100% serious put him at scrumhalf.  If he can learn the Pats playbook he can learn the Eagles.

And what does USA have to lose?  We're losing to fucking Canada.  Can you imagine the bloodbath the All Blacks would put on them right now?  Yikes.  Now be honest, and stick Tebow on the team.  Maybe you can't picture a win but do you think the beating would be as bad?  Didn't think so.

And the national attention would be fucking intense.  And I don't care what people say- more people like Tebow then not.  ESPN would blow their load and follow you every second.  Games would be showcased on national television.  Think of what it would do for the youth movement.

And not to mention...I think he'd be really, really good out there.  Get him in the open field and watch out.  Go watch Nate Ebner's 7's tourney highlights and what a beast he was.  And that's Nate fucking Ebner.

So in closing.....

Tebow time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment