Thursday, August 22, 2013

Speaking of waste...


I used this instead of a football pic because this is what he wants to be apparently.

Indicted today.  Knew it was coming but now it's official.  What a waste.  Of talent, life, union resources...

Listen I am a union guy.  100%.  Is there waste?  Of course.  As there is in every aspect of everything.  There will always be someone that abuses the system.  But the bottom line is unions protect workers.  Look what happens without- from indentured servitude leading to death searching for rubber in Brazil, the railroads, etc.  Workers need protection.  Lot of things I don't like about what I do but standing up for union workers isn't one of them.

Got to scratch my head on the NFLPA going after his bonus money though.  Obviously don't know the facts and maybe they were legally obligated to and were worried about being sued.  Because Hernandez is going to lose ALL his money in his defense and subsequent civil suits.  Take my word for it.  If he goes on trial for the two men killed last year after this trial it will be with a public defender.

Sweet watch though.  Maybe he'll sell it to me cheap....

No comments:

Post a Comment