Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Sell sell sell!!!!


I just got out of a marketing meeting and I feel like my head is going to explode.

I understand that I am in the selling business.  I need to sell my services to obtain clients.  And then sell to keep them.

And I fucking hate it.

For the most part I like what I do.  Get me in front of a Judge and I can hold my own.  I haven't lost a trial in four years and that's not all luck.  Knock on wood, throw salt or some other stupid shit.

But I can't stand tooting my own horn telling you how great my services are, we are the best, blah blah blah, etc.  And there's like a 90% strike out rate.  And it's something I need to get better at but just isn't happening for me - for a number of reasons.

But it's on me so.....

IF YOU NEED THE GREATEST ATTORNEY IN THE UNIVERSE CALL ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment