Saturday, July 20, 2013

No more bait....


Decided I am not going to be baited anymore. 

I enjoy arguing/debating.  It's fun.  I respect other opinions even if I disagree with them.  That's the only way you are going to grow/get smahter. 

But it seems to me that other people don't feel the same way.  Just talking with people about Zimmerman/Rolling Stone/politics in general....they don't want to hear it.  Which is everyone's right.  So I've made an early New Year's resolution that I'm not going to jump into arguments even if it's so, so, so ridiculous.  It will be tough because I see things like how because it's summer and hot it's obviously global warming, or can read people's minds and motives, or that RS didn't publish that pic for attention.  Just look, try to understand where they are coming from, but not engage.

Feel happier already....

No comments:

Post a Comment