Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I think it is a tumor...


Am a towel guy at the gym.  Time and place to be naked (a lesson I didn't adhere to during college) and hanging around, chatting in the locker room isn't one of them.

But I don't care if you do.  Go nuts.  Flap away in the breeze.

However, if you have something giant protruding from your stomach and you just casually walk around naked, chat, walk around- people are going to look.

The fact that you have this condition and still work out- good for you.

But dude- it looks like a football is trying to escape from your tummy.  Kind of disturbing.  Cover it up a little bit.

Or don't.  I feel like maybe he's like I got a bad hand so screw you to everyone.

Good for him I guess.  I'm just thankful not footballs coming out of my stomach.  Win for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment