Thursday, November 21, 2013

I am the greatest auction bidder of all time....


....when I know someone is going to outbid me.

Went to a high end auction last night.  Bid on a pack of sports tickets- about 2 grand- knew it would go much higher- went for north of 20K.  Was it cool to bid?  Hell and yes.  Did I get petrified for a second- yes, yes I did.

Lot of money around last night.  Two types of people- those who inherited it or were kids of the parents who made it.  I think I'm supposed to hate them but I don't.  Just lucky.  I guess it depends on what you do with it on how you should be judged.

And then there were people who just worked their ass off and made it.  That's what inspires me.

I feel like I work way too hard for the little that we have.  If something catastrophic happened right now we'd be fucked.  I guess that's what it's like for everyone but I need a break of some kind.

Something soon.

Like the lottery.  God would that be nice....

No comments:

Post a Comment