Sunday, November 10, 2013

I wish I was as brave as these guys....


Assholes.

And I know my friends on the left will just say I hate them because of their politics.  Not true.  While I disagree with most of what they believe in politically I think they are both very smart.  Bowling for Columbine was fantastically done.

I think Bill Maher is brilliant and has one of the quickest wits of any comedian although I disagree with most of what he says.

That's why what they say about the Boston bombings is so pathetic.  Fatso believes that the police overreacted when they shut down the city to find "the boy."  I wish I was as brave as him.  Just an innocent kid- should have just let him go I guess.

And Billy boy feels that the Red Sox shouldn't have stopped at the finish line and paid tribute to the victims because only 3 died and that happens in car accidents every day.

First off dipshit it was more than three and what's the number needed to pay respect?  Five, ten, fifteen?  I'd like to see him go say that to the victims.  But of course he wont.

So these two are my heroes of the day.  I strive to be more like them in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment