Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I'm not angry....yet

 
So Bobby, the difference in their ages being more than I've been alive, didn't pay Talib.
 
 
Good.  Way too much money and he's missed the last two AFC championship games- which the Pats lost. 
 
 
But now you NEED Revis.  Not Logan Ryan, not 8 guys from Rutgers- you have to open the wallet and figure this out.  Get it done.  You ended the lockout when it was in your best interest- you can do it now.
 
 
But I know this isn't going to get done.  And I hope I'm wrong.  But bottom line is they don't care.  They were at the Rutgers pro day instead of Alabama today.  Won their titles and now will just max out.
 
And I know all the Patriots wonks- 11 wins all these years- 2 SB losses could have gone either way, etc. etc.  What happened last year?  Austin fucking Collie was our number one receiver.  That's unacceptable.  If we made the Superbowl last year Seattle would have beaten us by 50.
 
 
Denver's going all in and so should we.  Sign Edelman.  Sign Revis.  Get a pass rush.  Give the greatest QB ever one more chance.
 
 
Or buy your girlfriend who's younger than I am something nice.  Which is probably what's going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment