Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Really?

 
 
According to Darren Rovell:
 
 
darren rovell @darrenrovell 5m
Bud Light Lime-A-Rita was the 5th most successful new food/beverage product in 2013, according to . Did $97M in sales.
 
 
Two things here:
 
 
1.  Darren Rovell takes a ton of shit on Twitter.  I'm not sure why- I think he's a fascinating follow.
 
 
2.  I don't give a shit what you drink.  I'm not one of these guys that has to have a beer that hop brewed 5.4% ABR Vermont hippy piss.  Now all I drink is light beer anyways.  Most would mock it.   Drink whatever you would like.   And we are an Anheiser-Busch family so no offense to my brother in law but this shit is gross.  And I haven't even tasted it and am firm in my opinion.
 
 
But then again I didn't make 97M last year so what do I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment