Thursday, March 6, 2014

Lance just being Lance...

 
 
I'm fascinated by this guy.  I want to know how someone becomes so egotistical and delusional.
 
 
I guess in his new book he comes out and basically says he got screwed.  Now this is a guy that ruined people to get his way and cover up his doping.  But I honestly believes that he thinks he is the one getting screwed because he lied about doping, got caught and now the sponsors want the money back.
 
 
Now are the sponsors dummies for getting in bed with him?  Of course they are.  He was doing the impossible in a sport where EVERYONE dopes.  Come on now.  Of course you should have known he was on something.
 
 
But he honestly believes he was wronged.  I'm fascinated by this.
 
 
I'm curious what his next move will be.  He can't stay out of the spotlight.  Can't wait to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment